- Closing date: 25 January 2021
- Outcomes date: 28 February 2021
The NAC has limited funding available to partner with organisations in the respective nine (9) provinces to disburse COVID-19 relief funds aimed at supporting arts organisations and individual artists affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and as a result could not implement their arts activities.
To this end, the NAC is inviting organisations to submit proposals that have capacity and a proven record of accomplishment in implementing art programmes that can fulfil the disbursing of the relief funds. The NAC is looking to partner with up to four (4) organisations in each province.
Special consideration will be given to projects that have:
- A proven track record of implementing arts projects,
- Appropriate financial controls, effective governance and management structures in place.
- Ability to comply with all NAC administrative requirements
- Clear and detailed plan with time lines on how the process of disbursement of relief funds would be implemented
- Detailed explanation on how the awareness of Covid-19 relief funds disbursements would be created.
- Demonstrate the ability to present creative and innovative work on digital platforms.
Prospective recipients of this funding should have the capacity to utilise the funding with integrity and comply with the principles and practices of sound governance, within the required timelines.
Conditions for funding:
- All relevant sections of the application form must be filled in completely
- All requested documentation must be submitted with the application form
- Applications must be submitted on or before 25 January 2021. Applicants need to register and complete the online application form using the following link: https://nac.praxisgms.co.za/
Please note that late and incomplete applications will not be considered at all and no exceptions will be made.