Call for Cultural Organisation participation
This November, Indianspice will resurrect the annual Diwali celebration, this year titled ‘Diwali in Jozi’. The Indian tapestry of Culture, Arts, Literature, Music, Dance, Wellness and Food will take South Africans on a thrilling experience of everything Indian.
This year 'Diwali in Jozi' will be held mid November and Indianspice is seeking input, proposals and cultural organization support for the festival of Diwali. The committee wishes to ensure a balanced participation and active inclusion of cultural organizations into the planning and implementation of a cultural program that represents the tapestry of Indian culture and religion. All organizations across South Africa and India will serve as cultural ambassadors and active participants in the festival of 'Diwali in Jozi'.
The objectives of this Call for Proposals are to encourage the development of sustainable partnerships and networks among cultural organisations in order to contribute towards an increased involvement of the general public in the cultural field.
The festival also strives to deal with one or several areas such as:
• Improvement of public access to all types of culture;organisations
• Enhancement of the South African Indian identity on the basis of common values
• Development of intra-regional and inter-regional cultural initiatives and partnerships;
• Strengthening of the networking capacities of cultural organisations and assisting with supporting organizations activities;
• Strengthening of links and dialogue between organizations in the Gauteng and other regions of South Africa in addition to strengthen relationships with other organizations across the world;
Members of the public, cultural entities and the media are welcome to submit their proposals and enquiries to Lakshya Malhotra on email: email@example.com or fax to 0865 301 787.
About Ganesha Communications
Ganesha Communications is South Africa’s leading Indian lifestyle authority in the Public Relations and Communications industry. Combined with its established subsidiary of Indianspice – the online Indian lifestyle website, they manage a portfolio of leading brands in tourism, hospitality, cultural, NGO and varied business industries with a strong investment in non-profit and cultural organizations.
A niche Communications/Public Relations solution provider, focusing on media project activation, television production and the effective communication through creative mass media platforms. We have the right mix to deliver strategic and creative work that effectively leverages return on investment.
Information, event query, information packs or visual material contact:
1. Lakshya Malhotra: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Visithra Manikam: email@example.com
3. Naufal Khan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.indianspice.co.za for further information.