12 MONTHS CONTRACT
To provide a presentable, reliable and informed link between the entity and external parties and deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- To manage the switchboard effectively to ensure a flow of communication on an ongoing basis
- To manage walk-in clients to maintain an acceptable level of order on an ongoing basis
- To receive, sign for and communicate deliveries to relevant people to ensure the transfer of information on an ongoing basis within key deadlines
- To maintain and distribute the contact list of the company on an ongoing basis within key deadlines
- To manage the reception area of NAC to enhance the company image on an ongoing basis
- To provide accurate information to external customers on an ongoing basis as per agreed timelines.
- To provide accurate information to internal customers on an ongoing basis as per agreed timelines.
• Receptionist Diploma or General Administration Diploma (preferable)
• 2-3 years’ experience as a receptionist
• MS Office and MS Outlook essential
• Integrity and ability to deal with confidential information are essential
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to work flexibly around the needs of the business
• Personal effectiveness
• Passion for customers & Customer Service Orientation
• Planning and organising skills
• Efficient & accurate with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
Contact will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from the NAC by 30 June 2019, please note that your application has been unsuccessful. The NAC applies the Employment Equity Act in its recruitment process and strives for a staff complement that is representative of South Africa.
A covering letter and a detailed CV including three contactable referees and certified copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Office at email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 May 2019