Individual choreographers, community groups, institutions and companies are eligible for funding.
Types of projects
- Multi‐media installations
- Multi‐disciplinary performance
- Multi‐disciplinary festivals
- Touring in South Africa and abroad
- Workshops which lead to performance (submit names and CV’s of facilitators, list of participants and detailed content of the workshop)
The following budgetary items may be considered
- Artists fees (rehearsal, performance, production crew, choreographers, etc.)
- Venue hire
- Publicity cost
- Administration costs
- Travelling costs
- Accommodation for touring productions
- Accounting and auditing fees
- Costumes and props
- Other project related costs
The maximum period for which funding may be requested is twelve months
- Individual bursaries are offered for studies toward a post‐graduate qualification in South Africa and abroad.
- Institutions are advised to apply directly to the NAC on behalf of undergraduate students.